Sunday, April 24, 2016

Vancouver Weekend

Team Dodgy meets again! Craig was in town so Neil, Dave, Craig and I met at the base of the Old Buck Trail in North Vancouver. The guys had big goals for the day that I wasn't sure I was ready for so we went our separate ways on the trail. We all had a great day out there, I did 2.5 hours of hills. Plenty of up and down with some great running sections. 
Neil, Dave and Craig went higher up the mountain and played in the snow for a bit. 
Today Fergus (dog) and I did 11km on the Vancouver seawall. Neil joined me later in the afternoon for a bike ride of the same route but in the opposite direction. Nice to go around twice with different ways to propel yourself. Looks like my running partner might need a day of rest tomorrow. I'll be out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment