Friday, June 10, 2011

Having Fun in London!


Going for a run in Hyde Park


The new bikes available for use around the park - maybe tomorrow?


A busy night at the Wilton Arms.

The flight from Vancouver to London went well. I can honestly say it was the first time I wish we had more flying time! I had some "work" to do on the flight so never really relaxed until the last 4 hours of the flight. I was in a good comatose state when the crowds were departing the plane. I slept half of the taxi journey to the hotel. Once checked in we went for a run in Hyde Park which woke me up and energized me for the rest of the evening. It was a fresh spring evening in London with a buzz of activity. It is the Trooping of the Colour tomorrow - celebrating the Queen's Official Birthday. We plan to visit a few of our favourite shops and then have a dinner reservation booked. It is our 21st wedding anniversary this weekend and what a great place to celebrate here in London!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the UK!

    Have a great time and see you in Milngavie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you guys in milngavie. :-). Not long now. Enjoy your time in London.

    ReplyDelete